Your initial appointment will consist of:
- Comprehensive Examination and X-rays
- Explaining Your Diagnosis
- Treatment Options
Things to bring:
- Your previous records and any x-rays (if applicable)
- A list of your current medications
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims. Your awareness of your dental insurance coverage can only benefit you.
If your prior dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. Because we are a digital office, we prefer to have your previous office send your x-rays to firstname.lastname@example.org. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the comprehensive exam.